Tuesday 6 November 2012

Where's the Wednesday Weed?

There hasn't been a clamour of readers who missed the Wednesday Weed today.  Frankly, it's pretty clear from the readership reports I get that Wednesday Weed isn't that popular.  I started it as an easy way of finding some content every week, but to be honest I haven't been very excited by writing those posts, nor apparently have you been very excited by reading them (although the last one got a "cool" and an "interesting").  Plus I've got busier: I have a new part time job that's taking up a fair bit of my botany time, and also a new writing project, both of which I'll say more about later.

So Wednesday Weed might still carry on erratically every other week or so, or it might die a natural death.  I don't intend the blog itself to die though, but posts might not be so frequent.  They might be more inspired, or not.  If you have an opinion, let me know.
Viola odorata, Makara Peak, Wellington
There's plenty more botany to write about.  I'm looking forward to writing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment